- Born: Guatemala City in 1985.
- Languages: Spanish (native), english and french (fluid written and spoken).
- Rafael Landivar University, Guatemala (Lawyer and Notary, 2011)
- Universidad Rafael Landivar (degree in juridical and social sciences, 2011)
- Centro Univesitario Villanueva affiliated with the Complutense University of Madrid, (Master Degree in Counseling and Family Education, 2013)
- San Carlos de Guatemala University (currently studying a Master in Labour and Social Security Laws, 2014-2015).
- Author: “Structure and Fundamental Areas of Central America Integration System”, 2011
- “Electoral Systems”, 2013
- “Central America Integration Handbook” (co-author), 2014.
- Labour Law.
- Civil and Business law.
- Public Notary.
- Guatemalan Bar Association, (Accepted 2012)