- Born: Guatemala 1974.
- Languages: Spanish (native) and English (Fluid written and spoken).
- Universidad Francisco Marroquín of Guatemala, (Lawyer and Notary, 2002)
- Masters Degree in International Business Law (LL.M) Washington College of Law, American University, Washington DC (2000).
- Corporate Law
- International Trade
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mining Law, and Foreign Investment.
He has worked with some of the largest national and international companies in the region, offering advice in the comprehensive development of their commercial operations. Had a wide experience in analysis of companies and statutory audits and advises clients on international commercial contracts including franchises, agencies and distributions.
Enrique´s experience of work is the development of mining projects, specially with international clients. Being in charge of the legal process from its beginning.
- Guatemalan Bar Association (Accepted 2002).